We give you following warranties:
10 years warranty on implants. The patient must follow dentist instructions and recommendations and comes for regular check-ups at least 1 time per year within the warranty period.
5 years warranty on crowns, bridges, porcelain onlays and inlays. If you lose a tooth and the prosthesis is used, the warranty is only valid for 6 months. The warranty will automatically be prolonged one year if the patient treats the lost tooth. The warranty will automatically be prolonged 1 year. The patient has to come for check-ups at least 1 time per year within the warranty period.
2 years warranty for dentures and porcelain veneers. If tooth/teeth are missing and prosthesis is used, the warranty is only valid for 6 months. The warranty will automatically be prolonged 1 year if the patient goes to a check-up within the warranty period.
2 years warranty on fillings and composite inlay/onlay.
The treatment is without charges if you have a valid guarantee certificate. This treatment must be done at Dental Clinic in Poland. Expenses for travels and hotels you have to pay yourself.
There are however circumstances where the guarantee will not apply. These are:
- Temporary restorations
- If you fail to present for an annual control examination
- If Dental Clinic's instructions are not followed properly
- Extensive wight loss or gain over a short period of time.
- Problems caused by malnutrition or other bad habits
- If an illness is present, which has an unfavourable effect on the mouth (e.g. diabetes, epilepsy, osteoporosis, after-condition excessive X-rays or chemotherapy)
- Injury caused by accidents, sports or any third party
- If you have gum or periodontal disease for which Anna Dental Clinic has not provided treatment.
- If oral hygiene is neglected
- Unforeseen root canal treatment
- The gum tissue or teeth bone is naturally declining
- Where any part of the work has been completed by another dentist.